2.5 Mile, white sanded beach in the island’s Capital has come in 2nd in the Best Caribbean Beaches of 2017.
Known for calm conditions and its serenity Grand Anse Beach has been ranked behind, St.Lucia’s “Anse Chastanet”.
The top ten beaches were nominated by a panel of Caribbean experts and readers of the 10Best Blog voted daily to decide 10 winners.
Full Results for Top Ten Beaches follows:
The top 10 winners in the category Best Caribbean Beach are as follows:
- Anse Chastanet – St. Lucia
- Grand Anse Beach – Grenada
- Grace Bay – Turks and Caicos
- Playa Kenepa – Curacao
- Dickenson Bay – Antigua
- Sandy Island – Anguilla
- Bavaro Beach – Dominican Republic
- Arashi Beach – Aruba
- Horseshoe Bay Beach – Bermuda
- Trunk Bay Beach – St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
Two Grenadian sites were also placed in the top 10 Best Caribbean Dive Site.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Caribbean Dive Site are as follows:
- Utila – Honduras
- Carlisle Bay – Barbados
- Klein Bonaire – Bonaire
- The Blue Hole – Belize
- Superior Producer – Curacao
- Bianca C – Grenada
- Antilla Wreck – Aruba
- Underwater Sculpture Park – Grenada
- Salt Cay – Aruba
- Eagle Shoals – US.Virgin Islands
Additionally, Spice Island Beach Resort & Sandals La Source were listed in the top 10 Caribbean resorts.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Caribbean Resort are as follows:
- Jade Mountain – St. Lucia
- Sandals Royal Plantation – Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Baoase Luxury Resort – Curacao
- Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas – St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Sandals LaSource Grenada – Grenada
- Petit St. Vincent – St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort – Aruba
- Spice Island Beach Resort – Grenada
- Fowl Cay – Exumas, Bahamas
- Nisbet Plantation – Nevis